Here is some important information which you need to complete your recordings. Please read each point carefully:
1. WHICH VOICE PART DO I SING? EVM women are singing soprano. EVM men are singing bass. Community Choir members will continue with their SATB voice parts as usual.
2. WHICH MOVEMENTS DO I RECORD? This is your choice. Recording can be stressful, but you can also learn alot about yourself as a singer. Before this Monday, try recording a couple of movements so you have an idea of the process, and you can bring your questions. We are not here to stress you out; we are here to provide suitable challenge and growth.
On Monday, Jan. 11, be prepared to tell us which movements you will record. Chorister choices are 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8b. You may do them all, or just record 1 or 2. TA's, please do all movements.
3. WHAT ARE THE DUE DATES? ALL SOPRANO and ALTO video recordings are due on January 15. You have had the link to my conducting resource videos since Dec. 23. BASS video recordings are due January 22. The bass resources are now available.
4. WHERE DO I FIND THE VIDEOS TO SING ALONG WITH IN MY EAR (PLAYING ON MY COMPUTER)?
The link below has EVERYTHING you need for retrieving the video/vocal part. Select Conducting Resources/Voice Part/Chosen Movement
5. WHERE DO I HAND IN or SUBMIT MY RECORDING(S)?
You submit your recording at the same link above. Select Submission/Voice Part/Movement